Great weekday meal !
This is to die for !! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
– Stove Top stuffing: 1 package (I prefer chicken but you can use any one of your favorite flavors! )
– Hot water: 1 cup
– Brown gravy mix: 2 packages (one for inside the meatloaf and one for on top)
– Ground beef: 1.5 lbs
– Cold water: 1 cup
– Egg: 2 large (beaten)
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. To start off the recipe, go ahead and add stuffing mix and 1 cup of hot water in a medium sized bowl.
2. The stuffing should be sit for 5 minutes.
3. While stuffing is sitting, go ahead and mix 1 package of brown gravy mix with 1 cup cold water in another medium sized bowl.
4. You’ll want to add in ground beef and egg. And please mix well with your hands.
5. Now that the stuffing has sat, you may incorporate the stuffing mix into the ground beef mixture.
6. Using non stick spray, grease a bundt pan. After that, go ahead and press the ground beef mixture into the pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees until no longer pink inside, it takes around 45-55 minutes.
8. Time done, you should let rest for 5 minutes or so before inverting onto a plate.
9. Finally, go ahead and serve with mashed potatoes and brown gravy in the center of the meatloaf