Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 box 15.25oz/432g white cake mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup 237ml water
- 1/3 cup 79ml vegetable oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon mint or peppermint extract see note
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 2 cups 474g heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- Green sprinkles optional
- Maraschino cherries optional
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with liners.
2. Place cake mix, egg whites, water, oil, and extract in a large bowl. Whisk vigorously or use a hand mixer to beat until smooth. Add food coloring and stir in carefully.
3. Fill liners 2/3 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
4. To make frosting: beat whipped cream with a hand or a stand mixer on high speed. Gradually add the pudding mix and beat until stiff peaks form.
5. Frost cupcakes (I used a 1M tip) and top with sprinkles and/or a cherry.