My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Using a mixer, beat the butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
Add in the brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Serve immediately with graham crackers, ritz crackers, pretzels, or other goodies for dipping.
You can prepare the dip up to 2 days in advance. Simply cover and refrigerate. Remove from the fridge and allow the dip to soften a bit before serving.