Have you ever tried something so delicious you can barely stand it…and something that you’re even more shocked that you actually made. This is one of those recipes. When you make this BEST BLOOMING ONION EVER, you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven.
With a mildly spicy breading and deep fried to golden perfection, these simple Blooming Onions are doubly coated. They are better than Outbacks and they are super easy to build.
– 3 cups of vegetable oil, for frying.
– 2 eggs, large in size.
– 2 cups and half of all-purpose flour.
– 1 cup and half of whole milk.
– A large white onion.
– 2 tbsp of paprika.
– 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
– 1 tsp of garlic powder.
– 1 tsp oregano.
– salt and pepper to taste.
– Step I: Combine the flour with seasoning in a medium deep bowl. Set it a side.
– Step II: Whisk the eggs and milk together in another medium bowl till combined .
– Step III: On a cutting board, cut The onion to a small pieces
– Step IV: To absolutely coat the onion, dip it in the stored flour mixture. Then shake off the extra flour kindly.
– Step V: To cover completely, dip gently into the reserved egg mixture. Let the onion soak in the batter for 15 minutes for the finest results.
– Step VI: Transfer the onion one more time to the flour mixture and coat it full.
– Step VII: On a tray, put the onion and freeze for 60 min to stabilize.
– Step VIII: Pour the three cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer or medium saucepan and heat to 350 degrees F. Line a plate and set it aside with a paper towel.
– Step IX: Fry the onion until golden brown for around 4 minutes. Then use a slotted spoon to turn it over and cook until golden brown for many more minutes.
– Step X: Remove the onion to the prepared plate. Serve with and drink and an optional dipping sauce!
Today, make some for your family and don’t forget the delicious dipping sauce, It gives the onion a special taste!!!