Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 Cups.Of All-Purpose Flour.
- 1+1/2 Cups.Of packed brown sugar.
- 12 oz.Of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- 1/2 Cup.Of white sugar.
- 1/4 Cup.Of _Nestlé_ chocolate chips for topping.
- Soft unsalted butter, I used 2 sticks.
- Half Cup.Of mashed banana, I used a fork
- 2 large eggs.
- 2 small sp.Of vanilla extract.
- A pinch.Of Salt.
Step 1: Using an electric mixer, blend the butter, with eggs, add the sugar, salt, and vanilla extract, and mix well until incorporated.
Step 2: I added the flour, mashed bananas, and chocolate chips to the wet mixture. And stir using a wooden spoon, and mix well.
Step 3: Prepare a 9.13-inch glass baking plate, you can grease and flour it but if you have a cooking spray for spraying, it’s better.
Step 4: Sprinkle with brownie mixture in a prepared plate and smooth the top with a knife
Step 5: After that, sprinkle the chocolate chips on the smooth top.
Step 6: And for 35 to 40 min, bake the brownies at 350 degrees F until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Step 7: Let it cool fully before cutting into bars.