our macaroni serving of mixed greens formula is snappy and easy to get ready. an adaptable and secure pasta serving of mixed greens with a unimaginable rich dressing! An extraordinary summer formula, our Macaroni Salad formula is amazing to take to social affairs or gatherings, Bbq’s, snacks or suppers, or essentially to fill in as a side dish. You’ll cherish the mayo/acrid cream dressing! It truly kicks up the flavors!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- macaroni picnic salad ~
- 1-16 oz. package elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, cubed small
- 1 cup bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 1- 12 oz. package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions + green tops, chopped
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 lb bacon, fried, cooled, blotted and chopped
- 5 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 package dry Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup real mayonnaise (I use Hellmann’s)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle juice
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tony Cachare’s Creole seasoning
- generous amount of freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Allow to cool.
- Boil , chop and cool eggs at the same time.
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- Combine all dressing ingredients. Mix together.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!