Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- – 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- – 1 lb elbow macaroni
- – 1 1/2 cups Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
- – 1 can pineapple chunks 20 oz
- – 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- – 1 bottle pimiento 6.5 oz chopped
- – 1 cup carrot chopped
- – 1 piece green bell pepper chopped
- – 1 cup raisins
- – 1/4 cup sweet relish
- – 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- – 3 teaspoons salt this will be used when boiling chicken and macaroni, and as a seasoning
- – 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- – Water for boiling
- Prepare the chicken. Start to boil the chicken by pouring 1 quart water on a cooking pot over a stove top. Apply heat and let boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt and put the chicken breasts into the pot.
- Cover and boil in medium heat for 22 minutes. Remove chicken from the pot. Let it cool down. Manually shred into pieces and set aside.
- Prepare the macaroni by following package instructions. Boil 3 quarts water in a pot. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Pour the macaroni into the pot. Stir. Cover the pot and continue to boil the macaroni in medium heat for 9 minutes or until al dente.
- Make sure to stir every 3 minutes to prevent the macaroni from sticking to each other. Drain the water. Set macaroni aside.
Arrange Macaroni in a large mixing bowl. Add shredded chicken. Toss.
- Put-in pineapple, pimiento, green bell pepper, raisins, carrot, sweet relish, and cheese. Toss until ingredients are blended.
- Add lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and garlic powder. Gently toss until well blended.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve! Share with the family and enjoy.